- 1 Ezekiel Tortilla (multi-grain)
- 4 oz white fish fillet (orange roughy, snapper, grouper, etc.)
- Coconut or Avocado Cooking Spray
- 1 tsp no-salt seasoning (like Mrs. Dash or Kirkland’s no salt seasoning)
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1 lime’s juice
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo (no condiments)
- 1 tsp pesto sauce
- 1 oz avocado
Cut the fish fillet in cubes. Preheat a pan on medium heat and add the cooking spray. Add the salt and seasoning to the raw fish. Add the fish to the pan and saute for about 7-10 minutes.
In a separate pan, heat the tortilla up until semi-crunchy. Add the fish on top of the tortilla, garnish with the pico de gallo and avocado. Add the pesto sauce on the top and some lime juice.
MACROS PER SERVING (1 serving)
C54.4g F16.2g P26.5g